Are you struggling with Codependency? Ask Yourself …
– Are the opinions of others more important than your own?
– Do you feel rejected when significant others spend time with friends?
– Are you uncomfortable expressing your true feelings to others?
– Do you frequently feel inadequate or doubt your ability?
– Do you feel like a “bad person” when you make a mistake?
– Do you have difficulty taking compliments or gifts?
– Do you feel humiliation when your child or spouse makes a mistake?
– Do you feel other peoples mistakes are your responsibility?
– Do you think the success of people in your life need your constant efforts?
– Do you have trouble saying “no” when asked for help?
– Do you have trouble asking for help?
Did you answer yes to many of these questions, then you have show a tendency to codependency.
If you live in the Sarasota, Bradenton area we are hosting a Codependent No More Workshop for Women.
We will discuss the characteristics of codependency, how codependency traits are formed, the affect of codependent thinking and behavior on your family relationships, communications, work life, stress level, conduct, and self-confidence and how to make changes in your life.
Where 1201 N Beneva Road Sarasota FL
When Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 PM for 10 weeks
Starting February 9, 2011
We will be using the book “Codependent No More” by Melody Beattie.
Call Cheryl Gowin at (407) 222-7923 or 941-807-3974 for more details.